Learn to be grateful on what you have

My Good friend of mine has this YouTube Channel TheCorporateSlavePH, the aim of the channel is to provide viewers with different insights and experiences of different professionals sharing some tips or two on their successes some of which we can apply to our daily lives. When my friend asked me if I can be his guest, well who am i to turn him down? besides I would like to share my point of view and share too what i've been doing throughout the years.

Being a GenX has a lot of perks hahaha, I have experience almost all computer related technological progress so i get to appreciate the technology that we have right now. Believe me during our time, internet was not yet that popular, but it was starting to sprawl. I've get to use the Mosaic Browser hahahaha how cool is that?

Anyway I did enjoy what we have talk about on this episode as we have a lot of things in common and good memories that we shared together, so here it is I hope you'll find something to take a note for and yeah! feel free to look at the other episodes of the channel

Please forgive me for the bungisngis face as they call it.


Comments