November Sierra Loop

 Every year, maybe twice a year i always do this what I call sierra loop, here is what it looks like.



So nothing really special about it but honestly i wanted to test my stamina after I was infected by COVID-19. To my suprise I have beaten a lot of personal records when I did this loop, so this loop was special to me at the moment. I thought that ill never be able to get back again to what I used to do but i did get stronger, maybe because of my focus to regain back my health I did some weight training at home too and did a couple of rides so that I can prepare for this one. So i just feel motivated after I have completed this loop.

 Here are some of my 360 photos along the way.






I actually tried working on Telemetry on my videos and here it is.


Stitched some video clips of my ride



Comments