Laguna Reverse Loop 2023

I really have been thinking about this ride since the start of this year, as a matter of fact i really do not want to traverse this route anymore as I really do have a not so good experience with my first one ( I was not really fit to do it in other words sobraaaaang laspag.....). Anyway my motivation of doing this is I am actually preparing too for a long adventure ride again and Im prepping myself up. Well I can call this also as my revenge ride to redeem myself when I first traversed this route.

But what I did here was more, its in reverse and the challenge here is that you are already exhausted for the final climb which is at Mabitac, unlike on a clockwise loop you still have the stamina as you are just starting. Anyway here are some short clips from my ride :D

  

 Here are some photos that I have taken

  Laguna Loop 2023

So actually, the only memorable part was I arrived late at Mabitac and I need to traverse the road uphill with no enough lights it was quite really dark ,moreover dogs were really running after me while traversing uphill :DDDDDD (A spark of adrenaline rush so much to say :DDD)

Comments