Manila to Aparri 2023




This second major journey of mine to the north, as far as I can remember. I was not really 100 percent sure about this. However, i still did go. If you will notice most of my rides is every August of the year. It is because its only the period of the year when we do have our vacation at school. Yes I am a teacher :DDD.

During this adventure as far as i can recall, the heat-wave was punishing. Well we all know what Cagayan weather is, it seems like they have been given blessings of the sun. Even when I was taking a shower the water was so very hot! :D

It was a different kind of experience and its true that you will pass by Valleys and Hills. So withouth further a do here is my adventure

DAY 1



DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5



Here are some of my photos:




Manila to Aparri 2023

Comments