Bakal Room

 Ok im just done setting up my very first "Bakal Room" should i call it. of course its because most of the things inside are some of the metal toys that me and my son are using. My sister lend me this room as it is not being used anyway. My equipment is not that complete yet but i can manage on what I have. Im contented as I can do a lot of things already.

Im not really into muscle building, maybe for some I guess when they see my social media post about this, its about myself getting some bulk.... hahahaha... but no I just need more variation on what im doing. Im getting bored already to the usual moves that I do. I would really wanted to try squatting safely thus I need the safety bars for. and the cage and the landmines and row pull ups and dip is just a plus for me. Hey but landmine exercises for me is cool.

You know im not getting any younger, the more you age the more you need to move than the young ones the question is that can i still lift? nahhhhhhhh doesnt matter as long as I can move, with my age right now any weight for me will do. 

Im just happy to have this health "bakal room" not only for me but to anyone who will use it



Comments